DX  » Community » Reviews » Cigarette Smoking Pipe Holder with Keychain - Random Color
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1006 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pipe which does the trick

posted by sunnynaidu on 06/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Can be used as both a vaporizer and a smoking pipe * Very affordable * Easy construction
    Cons:
    It gets extremely hot when used as vaporizer. * You need more herb in this pipe since the bowl is "Small".
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth the money

posted by rpm911 on 05/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Definetly more pros than cons with this product: -Litte, easy to conceal or hide -Cheap -Nicely made - Does the job -Convientient
    Cons:
    Youre gonna wanna keep track of both peices, just keep them screwed onto eachother at all times and you shouldnt have a problem...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Light weight, compact and portable

posted by limsheila on 05/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I bought 2 of these key chain pipes for my older brother, And he really love it! Very light weight, compact and portable. Made of aluminum with nice metallic colors. Pretty well made to me. Good and convenient for traveling. Can use it as key chain too. Goo...
    Cons:
    None so far. No complains.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome pipe!

posted by maoravital on 05/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    its very easy to use! made of aluminum i believe , solid build cheap and good i have had pipes before which made me choke on the count of the pipe tunnel gave to much smoke at a time this is great it has this little narrow tunnel that doesn't let you inha...
    Cons:
    none what so ever.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cool little keychain

posted by MistaMiagi on 03/19/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Transforms, which is cool. Aesthetically pleasing, cools quickly because it's aluminum, useful, easy to clean, easy to make airtight, just rub some leftover gunk from smoking onto the threads. i used the gunk from my bigger pipe because it gets more action...
    Cons:
    I personally don't enjoy smoking out of aluminum. The morning after, i can tell that i've smoked out of aluminum, but this is a...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A nice little carry

posted by xander123 on 03/14/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    A great little discrete thing, you honestly don't know what it is if you see it all together. Nice and portable and nice if you and a few mates want to go have a smoke of some tobacco on a spur of the moment thing. The chain is nice and strong.
    Cons:
    The threads are incredibly delicate, since it seems to be aluminium, but that is about it. It's a bit bulky for a key ring, tho...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections