DX  » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Sports Waterproof Dry Floating Bag for Fishing Surfing Camping - Random Color (10-Litre)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:10010 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic product for the money

posted by poshpol on 11/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Have used this a number of times with no issue. I often carry a backpack with me and I'm always concerned about the dryness of whatever's inside. So, I make sure to put all my valuables and clothes inside this, let the air out, close it tight and put the wh...
    Cons:
    No cons at this price.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value and size

posted by marktay1988 on 09/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great price for a waterproof bag. It's of a good size and can fit quite a lot of things. The material is waterproof. I tested it by spraying water on it - water droplets fall off it easily.
    Cons:
    The logo printed on the bag makes it look cheap and weird.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome waterproof bag!

posted by Rendal on 08/04/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Awesome product! The bag is huge! You can think about dozens of ways to use it. It's about 1/5 of the price of the ones you can buy here in Quebec. Very sturdy materiel, doen't leak at all if you know how to use it, float perfectly. The color match exactly ...
    Cons:
    A little tricky to know how it really works. Should come with an english instruction sheet.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good quality cheap bag.

posted by MrUneasy on 03/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    this bag is a tough one. My sister bought same kind of bag and she paid 4 time the price at a local vendor... for the same quality. I did not submerge it for long, but keep everything from moist very well I do have other model witch are more thick, but this...
    Cons:
    their is none that i can think of, no wonder they went sold out! maybe the stitches look like they could seal it more with rubb...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Dry Bag

posted by warlock1212 on 01/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This bag is good, the quality is nice the typical dry bag are mad of a thick rubber material this is made of a more light material but is seriously waterproof. The closing mechanism is glued not stitched but i works good.
    Cons:
    The straps are a of lesser quality then the rest of the bag. I have not test this in a cold environment so don't now it will ho...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great bag weak buckle

posted by mschijf on 12/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Im an outdoor instructor and work outdoors in the forests and in rivers and places like that. this bag has been great, very water proof and it stays together real well. build quality seems pretty good.
    Cons:
    the plastic buckle has been a problem for me. the quality of the plastic doesn't seem very good and i have broken 2 of them alr...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's a bag. Your stuff will stay dry.

posted by dann6968 on 12/06/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works just as it should. It's a bag that is waterproof. Fairly thick material which feels durable and should last a while. Clips work well and I have no fear of them popping open.
    Cons:
    This bag is heavier than some of the other bags I own. Not necessarily;y a con but something to consider.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Keeps dry stuff dry

posted by Abe27 on 10/12/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    + Really waterproof + I went kayaking with with family and we put all of our electronic stuff inside. Really waterproof + Sturdy nylon + 10 liters is enough for a day trip + You can put inside the stuff you want to keep dry and put this bag inside your othe...
    Cons:
    - None really
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by nadimm on 06/26/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great value, great product. Similar products are about 30 us dollars here. I've used it for multiple river crossings no problems. Trick is to get as much air in it as possible. It will survive short durations submerged, but I don't think you should use it f...
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pictures do not do it justice

posted by KarlV on 08/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Looks & is very watertight. More sturdy fabric than the pictures here seem to portray. Almost on par with Ortlieb. Compared with many stuff I seen, this is not just 'rainproof' but really waterproof. -10 liter is a practical size compared to others I h...
    Cons:
    -No real cons except that for this item, the delivery time was long. This was the cullprit that delayed the delivery of my com...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections