DX  » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Sports Waterproof Dry Floating Bag for Fishing Surfing Camping - Random Color (10-Litre)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
Pictures do not do it justice – Outdoor Sports Waterproof Dry Floating Bag for Fishing Surfing Camping - Random Color (10-Litre) Reviews

posted by KarlV on 08/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
-Looks & is very watertight. More sturdy fabric than the pictures here seem to portray. Almost on par with Ortlieb. Compared with many stuff I seen, this is not just 'rainproof' but really waterproof.
-10 liter is a practical size compared to others I have. Not too big, not too smal. You can put plenty of stuff in it without it becoming unpractical.
Cons:
-No real cons except that for this item, the delivery time was long. This was the cullprit that delayed the delivery of my complete order.
Other:
-I got it in the color as shown.
-I plan to order additional ones in the future, not just for me. An interesting gadget/object to give as an occasional present.
-General remark :Closing mechanism, you have to get used to it if you never had a bag of this type but it is not rocket science.
Bottomline:
If you need a practical sized, inexpensive, really waterproof bag, buy this one.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections