DX  » Community » Reviews » Harry Potter Hogwarts House Metal Pin Badge Keychain - Multi Color
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:715 (71%)
  • 4 Star:292 (29%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Relevant

posted by cleitonbr on 06/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Well packed and reasonably handsome. Very good build quality, really vivid colors. The chain and ring are very strong. Here in Brazil it would cost at three times this price. It is a very nice gift for any Harry Potter fan. I have it for almost a month and ...
    Cons:
    The quantity of this product came at me wrong. I bought 15 and only 14 came. This is quite flawed. Lets wish the next purchase.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice gift

posted by manfrowar on 06/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good build quality, really vivid colors. The chain and ring are very strong. Here in Brazil it would cost at three times this price. It is a very nice gift for any Harry Potter fan. I have it for almost a month and it hasn't changed a thing. Better tha...
    Cons:
    None I can think until now.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice token of HP fandom

posted by mxsadfriday on 05/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really good metal sturdy feeling (its doesn't feel cheap and/or breakable in any way) *can hold lots of keys. *colored enhances the beauty *Very Cheap compared to others in the market. *Really good gift.
    Cons:
    *Mine doesn't says Harry Potter in the back :( * Cheap packaging (can bring images from different language/movie combination)....
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Harry Potter keychain

posted by WaLiactico on 11/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's of a hard type of metal, and it's not bendable, so it seems a good wuality material. Also, the ring to attach the keys is great and hard too, not like those awful thick ones. Perfect for Harry Potter fans.
    Cons:
    The paintings on the Hogwarts coat of arms and a bit poor quality, with parts over-painted and hiding some parts of the relief....
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent!

posted by basykat on 05/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very beautiful, stylish and pleasant to the touch. Ring is big, chain is strong. "Harry Potter" from back side looks great! Good package, may be a gift. It seems more expensive than it actually is.
    Cons:
    I think this paint no so resistant how i wish. It already erased on sharp corners. But it remains as beautiful. Small details n...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by danakh on 09/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Awesome for Harry Potter fans, mine came with another picture in the box and looks even better, the built quality is excellent, it is cheap, i got two of these, one as a gift, the other one to sell it, and i had a costumer right away, This is a must buy :)
    Cons:
    none at all
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for Gifts!!

posted by Marceloide on 01/31/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    First of all, solid and medium size chain... Emblem animals and latin text similar,not equal..but similar... Keychain hook it's very big,you can put lots of keys in it... has the "harry potter" logo on the back of the emblem :)
    Cons:
    maybe a lower price would be better..but it's Harry Potter Hogwarts Emblem come on!! nothing about packaging!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections