DX  » Community » Reviews » Professional Protective Hard Dual-Zippers Carrying Bag for Ipad - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
The best product – Professional Protective Hard Dual-Zippers Carrying Bag for Apple iPad - Black Reviews

posted by mccregor on 09/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
This is a great product and good quality. It has the perfect shape for an iPad and is a very good item to protect it for falling and hitting. The shell is hard and it seems like a more expensive product. Es un gran producto y de buena calidad. Tiene la forma perfecta para un iPad y es un artículo muy bueno para protegerlo de caídas y golpes.
Cons:
The product has arrived with a few scratches but are not significant and you have to look at it carefully to see them. El producto ha llegado con unos pocos arañazos pero no son importantes y tienes que examinarlo detenidamente para poder verlos.
Other:
I recommend it at all. I bought two and I am encouraging my friends to buy one. Totalmente recomendable. Yo he comprado dos y estoy animando a mis amigos para que compren uno.
Bottomline:
If you want a maximum protection for your iPad do not hesitate to buy one. Si quieres la máxima proteccion para tu iPad, no dudes en comprar uno.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections