DX  » Community » Reviews » Professional Protective Hard Dual-Zippers Carrying Bag for Ipad - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
This will keep your iPad in once piece! – Professional Protective Hard Dual-Zippers Carrying Bag for Apple iPad - Black Reviews

posted by kwokch on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
This is what I call a super carrying bag for the iPad. The materials used are very good. Nice hard casing on the outside and very nice and soft materials for the inside. This is a perfect fit for a iPad 4. Quality overal of this products feels great. It's kind of big but if thats what needed to protect my expensive iPad i will take that for granted.
Cons:
Casing is a little bit big, but to compare this with a neonprene sleeve it's totally worth the extra size when traveling.
Other:
Not sure what to think of the extra bubble design on the outside but can give some extra protection when falling on the bubbles first?
Bottomline:
It's not the cheapest one... It's not the best looking one... Does it do what it needs to do? Definitely a BIG YES. When I was on my bike and it was snowing outside i just this extra bag for my iPad not worrying if I would fall...

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections