DX  » Community » Reviews » Bicycle Bike Titanium Lightest CNC Quick Release - Red
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:252 (25%)
  • 4 Star:756 (75%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good quick release but improvable

posted by juanixe on 11/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    for the price you get a good quick release, "light" and enought strong for use in road bikes, with good anodized finish.
    Cons:
    has some steel parts that came to oxid in some months of use and the plastic piece in the tight part it's improvable because wi...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bueno, bonito y barato.

posted by chity on 06/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Son muy ligeros y parecen resistentes aunque no los he probado aun. A parte de eso son bastante estéticos. La rosca y la tuerca enroscan perfectamente.
    Cons:
    No creo que por este precio sean de Titanio pero por lo demás no puedo poner ninguna pega de momento. Los de Titanio de ve...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Brilliant!

posted by BarryTalt on 04/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very well made, good price, REALLY LIGHT. I have these on my bmc racing bike and they look the bees knees with all of my easton parts!
    Cons:
    Shipping took over a month, but i guess thats because i live halfway around the world in Ireland :P There is a spacer made from...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Light.. really light...

posted by goldwhey on 08/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    the weight of this pair of skewer really amaze me. It really very very light skewer for the price which you won't be able find it anywhere your local bike shop. Look really nice on my bicycle.
    Cons:
    abit longer than what i expect, but it doesn't matter. Really thin skewer. Sometimes worry it might break.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Light & cheap

posted by Pelanes on 11/02/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The construction is really good. The components to tight are thing and small, but it's easy to tight it and remove. My bike has Shimano hubs for 10mm axel, and these are 9mm but fits perfect. Now I have 100g less with them, good weight.
    Cons:
    Maybe the worse aspect is the desing. I would have prefered a flat handle, but no problem.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best price

posted by faiskinha on 07/20/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    These quick releases look really good, they're really light, and I bet you can't buy the same kind with such low price anywhere else!
    Cons:
    I think the screw in one of my axles is not so perfect, because it's kinda hard to screw it in... I think I'll put a regular n...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Quality

posted by didisoft on 01/19/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good quality. The materials are as mentioned by Deal Extreme. Are compatible either road or MTB bike. Good looking accordind my opinion.
    Cons:
    Very important. Check the little bolts designed to secure the threaded titanium rod on clamp side. My rear QR titanium rod was ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    49g for a pair

posted by echidna on 01/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    I purchased three pairs. the weight for the each pair with springs is 48.8g, 48.8g and 49.4g on my scale. Not bad at all. the maximum effective length (inner to inner) is 124mm for the front and 153mm for the rear. I'm not sure about their material, but...
    Cons:
    two pairs are not bad. but the other pair's threads are not smooth. the springs are steel, that means, not light. I think thes...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections