Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- The small size allows to wear in a pocket.
- Measurement error of 0,01 g.
- Strong plastic casing.
- There is a built-in calibration, is executed very quickly.
- Digits on the screen are well read.
- On a cover of the casing the detailed.
- Instruction is located how to weigh and how to calibrate the device.
- Depending on layout of a weighed subject on the measuring table of the indication differ no more than on 0,02g. Because of it sometimes it is necessary to move several times each subject on weights to set the minimum error of a vzmeshivaniye.
It is necessary to consider a measurement error from layout of a weighed subject on weights.
Allows to weigh small subjects, such as coins, with high accuracy. Thus it is possible to set density of the material used in a weighed subject. Excellent thing for numismatists and jewelers. Certainly, scopes of these scales can be much more.
I hope, will serve long and without breakages.
It would be desirable to have such device with the price of division of 0,01 g and the maximum weighed weight of 300-500 g.
It is very happy, I recommend for use.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.