DX  » Community » Reviews » 6-Alarm Sound Bicycle Horn with Mount - Black (1*6F22 9V/100dB)
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:466 (46%)
  • 4 Star:466 (46%)
  • 3 Star:81 (8%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and loud

posted by hawkesy on 05/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good and loud. Easy to use and set up. Lots of fun watching peoples reaction when they try to work out where the noise is coming from. Laughed all the way to work.
    Cons:
    Bracket to hold horn is fiddly to install, nut falls out if you turn it beyond vertical. I have doubts as to its weather tightn...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by bocad2 on 05/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    When i saw it, i bought it at the same time! When it came here, i was impressed with the loudness of the horn. It sounds just like an ambulance. IT is very easy to install, but you have to be carefull to not horn it very close to the person, otherwise it wi...
    Cons:
    I use it just well, for about a month, but, then it just stopped working. I thought that it was the battery, and then i changed...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great horn

posted by jujosi7 on 05/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great horn, not super loud but quite loud. great fun and very unexpected for pedestrians to hear a horn like that from a bike
    Cons:
    Big, build quality is average. When I unpacked and connected the battery it was not switching on then I saw one of the wires wa...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Alarme / Buzina de bicicleta.

posted by Capis7rano on 03/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Bem barulhenta, com 6 altos sons diferentes, pequena, de fácil instalação, botão leve, preço válido, resistente a quedas e água de chuva, bateria bastante durável.
    Cons:
    Infelizmente, esse alarme veio sem o suporte para instalação no guidão da bicicleta.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buzina alta. Barulho igual de alarme de carro.

posted by samirgw on 02/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Esta buzina é realmente alta. O som passa dos 80dB. Parece aquelas buzinas de alarme de carro, de ré de caminhão, que mudam o barulho a cada 15 segundos. acho que tem uns8 tipos de som.
    Cons:
    O suporte que prende a buzina ao guidão é muito frágil. No primeiro buraco que passei, quebrou. Mas prendi com u...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good horn

posted by ednaldomedeiros86 on 12/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The good advantage is that horn is so loud. Everybody will notice you cycling along the street. But, have in mind that this horn is not as loud as a truck one, so I mean don't be misled. And, of course it will help you to avoid being run over or run over so...
    Cons:
    It is too big, maybe enormous. Well, I put it under the handlebars because is the best place to be on. Maybe the wire could be ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful on bike ways

posted by mabiteam on 11/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Loud enough to give way on a bike path when walkers do not hear the standard bike bell. A lot of fun for children. First impression, a jerry build gadget, in practice, it survived 1000+ Km on a kids tandem (age of driver 8 years, stoker 4 years old). Meanwh...
    Cons:
    All the cables inside are of a very bad quality soldering. After short time it failed, one cable broken. After all 6 cabled hav...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    satisfaction guaranted!

posted by rinnas on 05/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very loud. Good to scare something :) Cabel is not to short. Qualyti is good enough. Button is very sensitive. Main mount of horn looks good ant tight.
    Cons:
    Can`t choose melody. They are changing by time. Must improve mount for button. It's turn to easy. Nothing more.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ok!

posted by wagpulzi on 12/31/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very loud horn! It helps a lot if you like safety and if you like to increase your bike. It's easy to use and install!!!
    Cons:
    I just did not like the button that activates the horn, because the catch is horrible, made ??of Velcro, not giving stability!!!
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good!

posted by gerbov on 07/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very loud horn. But if you press button short you can hear a not very loud sound. It's good for quiet beep. Easy to install, easy to use. Speaker is waterproof. Standart mount rack.
    Cons:
    Sounds like car alarm. On cycle. So, if you press button next time you listen a next part of car alarm song ;) Need to fix butt...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections