Best horn for this price – 6-Alarm Sound Bicycle Horn with Mount - Black (1*6F22 9V/100dB) Reviews
posted by perevaloff on 07/09/2011
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- VERY (!) loud horn. Pedestrians shy away in fear :D
- Very easy installation and using. (Only one screw, which is twisted by hand. And the button that fastens with velcro.)
- I think it's a perfect horn for this price.
- To some extent negative - is volume. Sometimes it's very loud.
- In my set was a completely discharged battery.
- Size of horn would like to compact.
The signal of horn is an analog of most popular car alarms.
Very annoying and noisy. Sometimes it is not good for just horn.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.