• Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Good Lighter – 3D Transformers Pattern Fuel Lighter - Bronze Reviews

posted by StanleyL on 10/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
The build quality of this lighter is surprisingly solid. The parts work well together, allowing for this Zippo-compatible lighter to act and sound pretty much like the real thing. As far as I can tell, this should be able to use any Zippo parts, and vice versa.
Cons:
Really, my only issue with this lighter was that the parts were not machined to high tolerances. So we end up with the two halves of the lighter that don't match up exactly. Hardly the end of the world, but maybe some people are really picky about that. Let's just say no one will mistake this for a genuine Zippo.
The other con is simply a product of the design: this is not an airtight lighter fluid container, so don't bother using this as a once-in-a-while lighter, because it'll be dry by the time you need it.
Other:
Bottomline:
Honestly, I was impressed by how much I liked this. Mostly, I got this because I'm a Transformers fan and I collect knicknacks. But I'm actually using this as a real lighter now and I have to say, it's a pretty nice piece of engineering that's even somewhat windproof. I can definitely recommend this, especially for the price here!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections