DX  » Community » Reviews » Charming Disney Princess Style Quartz Wrist Watch for Children - Style Assorted (1*LR41)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Good gift for a little girl. – Charming Disney Princess Style Wrist Watch for Children - Style Assorted (1*LR41) Reviews

posted by javierdp on 07/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
It´s a nice gift for a little girl. I ordered two and they came in different pictures (wich is good). The body of the watch is made of metal and have the "Disney Princess" pictures alla over the belt.
Cons:
The wrist belt seems to be very cheap. I don´t know if it can last very long. I had to make another hole and I noticed that the material. As an advice, if you have to make it another hole use a nail, with a knife and the material of this belt probably you wil make a rip. It came in a Princess box, with a little pillow to give sahe to the belt. This was good but the 2 boxes came very smashed.
Other:
I bought 2 of them, one for my daughter and one for a gift. I have to choose the less damaged box for the gift but all and all both came very smashed. I think that this issues (this and the shippment time) have to be reviewed by DX.
Bottomline:
Considering the box and the belt I still reccomend this watch. My daughter love it and for this price you can´t complain too much.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections