Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- A very nice weight to it
-The logo on the front is solid with the rest of the case metal, not stuck on
- Flint Produces a very good spark
- Doesnt sem to be scrathcing too easily
- Nice amount of spare wick
- Lights first strike
- Quite a strong opening mechanism (good or bad)
- Fantastic price for qualtiy
- Lighter stays in casing nice and strong
- Not much play in lid movement
- Lid is possibly a liiiiiitle too strong to flip open and closed for it to be used for tricks
- None others :P
Occasionally the lid might scrape against the topsde of the lighter, but so far I haven't got any scratches across the metal flame guard on mine yet...
Absolutely fantastic value for money, well built lighter that lights first time, includes a half decent flint and the flick wheel is nice and rough, doesnt appear to have worn down all that quickly either!
It hold the fluid for a decent amount of time and a nice long amount of extra wick is included!
All in all, a VERY good buy!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.