DX  » Community » Reviews » Unique Stylish Outdoor Shoes - Grey White (Size-43/Pair)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:502 (50%)
  • 4 Star:502 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fit like Gloves Feel like nothing

posted by MetroB on 10/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very comfortable I'm still breaking my feet in but they feel very natural and almost like wearing no shoes at all. the fit is perfect I followed the measuring instructions from the Vibram site and was pleased that they fit so well Feel durable for what they...
    Cons:
    I haven't noticed any issue yet except that the opening of the shoe is kind of small so people with thick ankles or wide feet m...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best for the price!

posted by panzka on 07/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Price cannot be matched by original vibrams anywhere, built quality is still good, almost as original and none of the 7 or so pairs i and/or my wife have has been faulty or othervice unusable. Plus it really makes my back better and enchances balance and fo...
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    really unique and feels great

posted by ferrari21 on 08/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    i was curious how it would feel wearing this shoes and when i got them, i was pleasantly surprised at how good it feels to wear them. it;s like walking barefoot and gives a great work out on the muscles in my legs that don't normally get worked out when wor...
    Cons:
    it's quite funny looking but if you wear the black model, no one would ever notice the unique feature. i guess it's not really ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality

posted by mejrum on 05/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good build quality. I have not compared them to vibram five fingers, but my friends who own those and payed approx one houndred and fifty dollars for their pair of shoes - say that the quality feels the same - Feel like high quality I've only tried the...
    Cons:
    if anything - there was a note that said: "please read the usage instructions carefully.." but there was no usage ins...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections