DX  » Community » Reviews » 12V SMD LED Strip (30cm White)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:383 (38%)
  • 4 Star:383 (38%)
  • 3 Star:121 (12%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:121 (12%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

88% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really Bright

posted by 00cupcake00 on 06/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The lights have a slight tinge of blue as they are so bright. The strip is flexible and about 1.5cm wide. I have stuck them onto my car front bumper and they work amazingly well. they can be seen during the day and look amazing at night the positive and ne...
    Cons:
    30cm was shorter than i thought.. ensure you want 30cm strips before you buy them but at this price it doesnt matter if they we...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Used it for brakelight

posted by robin17 on 05/29/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The brakelight of my car was broken. It had 10 (old) lightbulbs that could not be replaced individually. Instead I had to buy a whole new brakelight. Luckily there is DX with this nice product. It is really flat, about 0.5 mm thick. The light is nice and br...
    Cons:
    To bad DX does not sell the red light version. White is perfect, but for a brakelight red would be better.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just what i wanted

posted by sueco on 10/06/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Realy good for building ambilight behind your TV. Comes with 3M sticker behind. just peel and adhesive behind the tv. Make sure you buy a 12V adapter to use. I got this and the adapter plus the ac remote kill switch so when i turn of the tv the lights go...
    Cons:
    I wish it said what is positive cable and negative, Also could come with lights a little closer and dimmer.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Superb

posted by juraj1986 on 09/06/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Its really good product that is built ok and purpose is outstanding. Ive instaled it in my car and it has a really bright light
    Cons:
    Its really good product that is built ok and purpose is outstanding. Ive instaled it in my car and it has a really bright light
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent product

posted by firethorn on 06/30/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Competitive price. White has a hint of blue.
    Cons:
    Could still be a little cheaper. Not as bright as other people claim it to be but judging by the look of the packaging, the bri...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    bab bad bad!

posted by Inktattoo on 06/17/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    sincerely there is not many in general positive, only the illumination is decente. also it is possible to install them only with glue or silicone, not adhesive |poseggono|, fold up them on if same is broken immediately, impossible by fold up on the sides in...
    Cons:
    sincerely there is not many in general positive, only the illumination is decente. also it is possible to install them only wit...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Greath for Car

posted by ginnnts on 09/25/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very bright light! Mounted it on my cars bumper and it looks awsome! It survived -5C temp and all leds still work so i think temperature is not an issue!
    Cons:
    Bought two of these light strips but light is a bit different! One is cold white, but the other one is a bit warmer white! But ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    [GERMAN] Guter Artikel

posted by mbrandhu on 03/29/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Beim Anschluss an 12V gibt der Strip ein helles, weißes Licht ab. Es ist heller, als die anderen Strips, welche Schwarz sind. Auf dem Strip sind 15 weiße SMD-Leds und 5 Vorwiderstände aufgelötet.
    Cons:
    Die Konstruktionsqualität lässt manchmal zu wünschen übrig. Oft sieht die Oberfläche hässlich zug...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections