DX  » Community » Reviews » Durable Survival Backpack Style Water Bag with Water Tube (2500ml)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:676 (67%)
  • 4 Star:222 (22%)
  • 3 Star:111 (11%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good Product

posted by fabiomarmiranda on 07/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Optimum product well finished and sturdy and good quality, arrived in excellent time, I recommend!.....Optimum product well finished and sturdy and good quality, arrived in excellent time, I recommend!
    Cons:
    Optimum product well finished and sturdy and good quality, arrived in excellent time, I recommend!....Optimum product well fini...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good buy for a very low price!

posted by Elronno1 on 06/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It came in a good sturdy package from DX. The duarable survival backpack is wel made from thick material. It was already assembeld. This I didn't expect from what was written in other revieuws. There is no leackage and it has a nice fit beceause it is all a...
    Cons:
    The extra space for other things is big enough, but hangs against your skin. So it is not usable for bulky stuff. The top for t...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    High Quality, Low Priced Hydration Pack

posted by lugey on 04/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - High quality materials - Comfortable - Ergonomic - Good for all sizes and great for the outdoors - Nice back padding - Useful for carrying other things along with the bladder
    Cons:
    - It took a while from when I ordered it to when it came - bladder does not come already in the pack
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's not great but does the trick

posted by Stig555 on 04/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - I love the colour - It has a nice extra room for other stuff you might want to carry while hiking. - It's rather comfortable. - It looks somewhat tacticool to me.
    Cons:
    - I'm unable to remove the plastic smell it has. But that's pretty much the same as with the other hydration bags except for th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good product

posted by jpedra on 03/15/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    the camel back is build in good quality, it exceed my expectatives, esasy to use, the bck side of the cammel bck is sponge and it feel comftable. you can be shure you are buying a high quality product, if you are spoortman you have to get it
    Cons:
    very good product bould in bery good materials, there are not cons. i recomended
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent relation between Price and benefit.

posted by RookieBoy2013 on 01/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I’m very happy with this product. Have good, light and comfortable materials. I used in a dirt race practice today and is very useful. For remove the water bag it came with a velcro system insteed of those metal locks. much better
    Cons:
    At first sight the belts seems to be week, but they are quite strong. The only thing, the backpack came without the trade mark ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good beginner bag with slight downside

posted by sgull on 02/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality, good water bladder holder (2500mL), velcro tabs, clips, pouch for water, pouch for other, good drinking spout.
    Cons:
    The single downside of this bag for me, I don't know if I just received a bad model of it or something else, but when your pack...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ??? So much better than described!

posted by GBTemplate on 08/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - WOW, this is the first time the pictures of a product here in DX is underrating it... - the bludder bag is alot better than in the pictures, it's heavy green, and very good material. - on the back of the bag there's orthopedic protrusion with nice feeling...
    Cons:
    no cons, it's ten times better than expected.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by gsantosk8 on 05/21/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Good quality - Easy to use - Bite valve wich makes the water inside the blader clean from dirt - Good for biking - Thermal, keeps the water cool - Adjustable chest belt - Extra pocket to carry stuff - Good material, the high density nylon -
    Cons:
    - Theres no "Dagoway", wich actually makes no significant difference
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections