Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:331 (33%)
  • 4 Star:672 (67%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Review of package, watch tools kit

posted by Gasosal on 05/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Watch full tool kit 1. these tools are good but should be used with care, remember that watches are pieces millimeter and delicate, with that in mind the tools are fine, I get the complete package with twenty pieces, I found good, fair price, good size is l...
    Cons:
    The cons of this tool kit watch full, the box is definitely too weak to travel, not stand, it breaks, it's a shame because it i...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Watch kit repair

posted by Varmland on 07/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice set with many tools. Worked perfect to open wristwatch and change battery. Comes in a sturdy cardboardabox. Everything you need for working with wristwatches. Even magnifier (for one) eye. I can recommend SKU2823 LED Headlamp with 5-set Magnifier Gla...
    Cons:
    The plier is little viscous. The straps-link remover are to thick, should have a smaller diameter. I could not remove the pin ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice tool set kit

posted by bschepan on 07/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well-assorted combination of tools for repairing watches. You can open different types of watch cases, change the watch band, increase/reduce the length of wristlet, pull off clock hands and may be something else :)
    Cons:
    The box is cardboard but on photos is seems to be plastic or metal. The base surface is poor quality: not all tools can be fixe...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections