DX  » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 SD Card Reader with DX Logo (Transparent Grey)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:887 (88%)
  • 4 Star:121 (12%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice and clean

posted by dzolev on 01/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great product, nice transparent look (not that I am interested what is inside but the gray transparent color looks good on this product. I had few card readers and none of them made more then a a year. For this time that I have it and use it this product sh...
    Cons:
    There are no bad sides for this product. The packaging was not good, seemed to me like someone has put the package in the washi...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful adapter.

posted by lucho911 on 06/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Reader is compatible with all SD I've tried. The plastic is of acceptable quality. It covers for the USB and SD slot. The size is very appropriate and a light to indicate activity.
    Cons:
    The only drawback I find is that it does not recognize the write protect SD cards. This causes accidentally overwriting or a vi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice reader

posted by Redsknt on 03/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Convenient, SD reader. Excellent reading speed. Bright redactivity led. No problem running Windows 7 and Linux. Tested on 1-2-16Gb SD Card. Assembled good, does not creak :) BIOS has a boot option with this reader, but I have not yet tested. The card is kep...
    Cons:
    No deficiencies. It is worth the money. The case can covers the neighboring USB ports.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Capable

posted by Satiagraha on 11/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Reads SDHC, tested on a Transcend 8GB Class 6 SD card. Reads picture files at 20 MB/s. Writes picture files at 8.6 MB/s Very affordable. Has a red activity LED. Plug and play with Windows 7.
    Cons:
    Both the USB and the SD card ports are covered by a cap which easily falls off and gets lost.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice compact SD card reader

posted by kevintje on 09/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice compact SD card reader I tested a 4 and 8 Gb SD card with this card reader and this went fine. The SD card fits the card slot very well. I like the fact that you can place the SD card in the slot and place the cover back on. Card reader is recognized d...
    Cons:
    No cons found
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really excellent reader

posted by CheredniK on 09/03/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Works exactly as it is supposed to, and even better. - Support SDHC Memory Card 32GB (Class 10) (SKU 50396) - it really reads at 19.4...20MB/s, and writes at 15MB/s - VERY FAST!!! - Good build quality. Case is sturdy. The front and back caps are hold in...
    Cons:
    Nothing
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent reader

posted by lukasandrysik on 06/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -->It is very cheap item. -->It reads all sort of cards. Well I have here 35 in 1 hama card reader for use with my computer but I bought this for my laptop bucause the 35 in 1 reader is to big and I don't need all card types. -->I use it with 32GB ...
    Cons:
    -->I don't have functional cons but just little thing: the end cap (which covers the card) doesn't hold in place very strong...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by FlavioBayer on 03/17/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works with all my memory cards(SD1GB, SD 2GB and MicroSD(with an MicroSD to SD adapter)16GB) without any problem. It's very fast. Very easy to use: just put the memory card and plug on USB, it's plug and play with a very fast recognition, wothout any setu...
    Cons:
    Until the moment it's perfect, I don't have any cons.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections