Sort by:
14 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:365 (36%)
  • 4 Star:649 (64%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome but TINY

posted by gostskull on 03/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this is a neat little toy. i LOVE the compactor. Is very nice, very pocketable. the compressor works great for those times that you wanna save your stuff. All the screw joints are solid, the screen lets in small particles and the cap is magnetic so it wont ...
    Cons:
    TOO BLOOODY SMALL Metal is a bit rough around some edges but nothing serious and I'm sure it will wear down over time and wit...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good.

posted by Bonelezz on 01/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Its cheap for a pollen grinder. Looks are good (mine are pink below the blue layer, but it doesnt look bad imo). The Material feels sturdy and the colours will probably never wear off. Its small,but you dont grind all your herbs at once,do you? Herbs for 1 ...
    Cons:
    The very upper part seen on the picture is plastic. Not a big issue,but i dont really see why, as everything else isnt.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Colour variable...

posted by liam1046 on 12/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Not much to say, this is my second buy of this grinder and I already gave it a glowing review. Its sturdy, all metal, magnetic and functional. The second purchase was a gift to a friend, and it arrived with a pink second section instead of silver. Totally c...
    Cons:
    Colours seemingly variable, but if aesthetics arent an important factor in choosing a grinder its no big issue. I was just expe...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for the price. Little small

posted by mithuz on 12/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -> Great construction -> Great Price -> Awesome design -> Grinds great
    Cons:
    -> It's a little small if you wanna grind more than 1 joint -> No other cons that I saw
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good little grinder

posted by dontwasetit on 06/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Is very nice, very pocketable. All the screw joints are solid, the screen lets in small particles and the cap is magnetic so it wont fall off and get lost. It also does a great job of grinding small amounts of herbs.
    Cons:
    Its rather small. If your grinding a lot of herbs your going to get here for a while. I found myself pre crushing my herbs befo...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice smal grinder

posted by BrainDamaged on 11/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The price is really cheap. It is grinding your herb nicely. It is small,as small as a lighter. Top is magnetic It is solid and well built -It has screen in blue part ,so kief/pollen will drop in the black and silver tube part.
    Cons:
    No con at all
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good small grinder for travel

posted by bigBerd on 10/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    * Magnetic * Grinds up herbs well (y'know, it does its job...) * Has a catch-chamber beneath the grinding chamber. * Super-portable, fits in your pocket unintrusively.
    Cons:
    * There's no catch-chamber beneath the kief/pollen screen, if you're the type of person to save the kief.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A real bargain!

posted by BradleyPotPie on 10/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    All metal construction. Solid...not flimsy at all. Small and portable.
    Cons:
    Metal is a bit rough around some edges but nothing serious and I'm sure it will wear down over time and with use.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent Grinder

posted by r2yneth on 09/19/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Grinds herbs very densely :) - Packs enough for a single joint (.2g) - Has a kief puck compressor - Great sturdy build (made of good quality material) - Very portable - Magnetic top/bottom cover
    Cons:
    - Takes a very long time to grind the herbs - Kief compressor was missing 1/4 compressors - Herbs can get stuck easily so you...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent little grinder

posted by nitant on 09/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I really like this little grinder. Grinds up the herbs really well. The ground up herbs are very consistent in size and texture. Very small and compact. Seems to be of very good build quality. All the major parts are metal. The other parts are made of...
    Cons:
    Very small Not enough space for many herbs
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections