DX  » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking Rechargeable E-Cigarette w/ 6-Refills - High Nicotine
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Really good, i was surprised – Quit Smoking Rechargeable E-Cigarette w/ 6-Refills - High Nicotine Reviews

posted by battonatleast on 12/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Really good e-cigarette. I've bought it just to try what is e-cigarette, and was surprised, that it really works, and i can kill my "nicotine hunger". 1) It feels and looks like a real cigarette. 2) The taste is good and like a calabash with special smoking blend like a "shisha". 3) Have no smoke, and a little smell like a light parfume. 4) Look expensive. 5) Comes with 7 refills(1 opened and sitting on atomizer) 6) Really fast shipping. I've recieved my parcel on the 10'th day after payment(I live in Russia, and it is VERY fast)
Cons:
Haven't anyone, I'm happy:)
Other:
Maybe power adapter can be not so big? The pack is not eternal(in contrast to power adapter and cigarette), and sometime, maybe, I'll need a new one. The standart cigarette pack is too little.
Bottomline:
Thx, I'll buy 2 or 3 for my friends, may be 4 or 5...:)

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections