DX  » Community » Reviews » Compact Handheld Engraving Steel/Wood/Stone/Plastic Engraver Pen (2*AA)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Engraves STEEL GLASS PLASTIC- WELL! – Compact Handheld Engraving Steel/Wood/Stone/Plastic Engraver Pen (2*AA) Reviews

posted by gostskull on 03/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
get it for 4 bucks. if you need the better one you can always get it, i will tell you now this will most likly work for what you want it for, IT REALLY WORKS TO ENGRAVE STEEL. I PUT MY NAME IN ALL My stuff takes a bit of time to learn how to keep your hand steady. great for under 5 bucks! really fun. better quality then originally antisipated
Cons:
To use this device requires a certain dexterity seems like the tip will melt down a bit over time. but hey for 5 bucks you can engrave a hell of alot! Upset that you can not use Li-ion rechargeable batteries 18650. No other cons. It is not professional device.
Other:
get it for 4 bucks. if you need the better one you can always get it, i will tell you now this will most likly work for what you want it for,
Bottomline:
GET IT,

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections