DX  » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking USB Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 3-Refills (High Nicotine)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Great quality, cheap, entry-level little e-cig!!! – Quit Smoking USB Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 3-Refills (High Nicotine) Reviews

posted by kappa011 on 03/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Unbeatable price/quality ratio! You get:
- battery (long white part),
- atty (atomizer - the metal part),
- USB charger and
- three cartridges of "555 state" tobacco flavour with 16mg of nicotine (mid-to-high strength). If I should guess, I would say - DEKANG brand VG based e-liquid.
Performance - once you get to know how it works:
- Surprising volumes of smoke (vapor)
- Great TH (throat-hit),
- 2-3 hours of heavy usage battery time
- 1-2 hours battery charge time
- easy to refill cartridges (don't get fooled by "experts" claiming it withstands 3-4 refills total - I do it at least 5-6 times a day and it works great)
- accepting both PG and VG types of e-liquid
Cons:
The flavours, both included ones and ones I have ordered separately (Virginia 10ml and Tobacco 50ml) are TOO SWEET to my taste (VG has its own sweetness by nature)...
IMPORTANT TIP: if you find it hard to draw the "puffs", it's because of the two small holes in the silver ring at the end of battery part... Get your fingers over the holes and try again - you'll discover a dragon's breath worth of vapor :)
You could also apply a small piece of band-tape (sellotape) - to the same effect
Other:
If you are (like me) searching for a perfect replacement for actual smoking experience (taste-wise), you should try other brands or make your on mix.
I recomend 50% PG + 40% VG + 6% water + 2% alcohol + about 2% of tobacco flavour to your preference, of course
You could easily order the inredients online (look for FA) and create an unique-tasty-healthy smoking heaven for yourself!
Bottomline:
Great product, I have ordered four - two for my wife and two for myself...
We WERE both heavy smokers (about 30-35 cigarettes of yellow "CAMEL" per day) and I can proudly say we burried the real smokes the day theese beauties arrived.
I see myself ordering at least 10 or so more, just in case ;)

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections