DX  » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking USB Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 3-Refills (High Nicotine)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Cheap and cheerful – Quit Smoking USB Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 3-Refills (High Nicotine) Reviews

posted by gapmis on 04/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Good buy at this price. Enough to smoke. You can adjust the intake of nicotine, holding one or two holes at the end of the battery.
Test purchase of the DX has inspired me to the next.
I tried my friends cigarettes more expensive - did not see the difference. Why pay more for the same pleasure :)
Cons:
It is not found.
Other:
Be careful when ordering replacement filters. The diameter of 9 mm!! First time buying replacement filters, I was wrong.
Battery weak ... But it is better to buy 3 of cigarettes (discount) than the expensive one. By the same capacity battery you will have to reserve three charge and 3 evaporator.
? ????? ????????? ??????? ??????. ????????? ??? ??????? ??? ???????, ?? ????????. ??? ?????????? ??????? ? ???? ???????????, ??? ? ????? ?????????? ?? ???? ??????? ????????.
Bottomline:
I am very pleased with the purchase. I'm going to order a set for my father and myself.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections