DX  » Community » Reviews » 802.11n 150Mbps Wifi/WLAN Wireless Network USB Adapter
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Works perfectly – 802.11n 150Mbps Wifi/WLAN Wireless Network USB Adapter Reviews

posted by yonifra on 10/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Build quality is relatively good on this product - I was expecting a cheaper device but was surprised when this arrived at my home.
This USB stick is kind of small relatively to its capabilities, it has a sleek white look as in the pictures and worked straight out of the box.
The device comes with a driver CD that installs Ralink driver, which is nice but not a must have if you have Windows 7, since the OS detects and installs this device automatically.
I get a much better signal than my old Edimax Wireless G network card I had before.
Cons:
None yet.
Other:
It has a blue light that blinks that might annoy people a little, I think it looks nice but either way it doesn't disturb me since the stick is located in an unseen place.
Bottomline:
Overall nice and easy to use product. Price can be reduced I believe but at this price it's fair. I would surly recommend people to buy this if they need a reliable Wireless N network card.
(Note that this network card is also backwards compatible with Wireless G networks, so keep that in mind if you are not sure)

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections