Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- 150 degrees lens;
- Good quality of video (it is possible to make out numbers of cars);
- Convenient fastening to glass;
- It is easily adjusted (date and time are established through the computer)
- It is easy to look through video on the built in screen;
- There is a webcam mode.
- There is no menu;
- Duration of record doesn't change;
- It is impossible to overturn the image;
- Some traffic lights as though the blinking;
- Not the small size of the device.
- only 2 minutes records, but this is optimal;
- 2 minute record = 150-200 MB;
- I have bought micro SDHC 8GB (6 class) and the video brakes a little, but is noncritical. Quality of video completely suits me, but on more expensive models with full HD quality - it is better.
I from Russia and badly know English, don't judge strictly
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.