Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- solid structure, seems unbreakable
- easy to maintain, easy to take off
- good picture quality in HD mode
- good battery life: 8Gb card rewrites 2-3 times before need to recharge
- can use it as a web camera
- the view angle is perfect. it really can see much more than the driver :)
- the size (!!!). on the photo it seems to be much smaller
- automatic turn on/turn off is ONLY when it is connected to the plug. otherwise you have to turn it on/off manually
- no motion detector for quite a big price
- what is 640x480 mode for!? quality is worse than notning
- 5Mp is nonsence. 1Mp is more close to the fact
Remove the useless IR from it and put in the motion detector and auto screen off. Then it is the best for its class. Use 8Gb for driving (1.5Hrs) in the city and 32Gb for a long trip (6Hrs of recording).
Nice thing to use for the car and as a web camera. Don't expect that to be a fulltime 5Mp video or photo camera.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.