DX  » Community » Reviews » 14-LED Flashlight Black (3xAAA)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:715 (71%)
  • 4 Star:292 (29%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    14-LED Flashlight Black (3xAAA)

posted by sebagarjez on 06/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The flashlight is built fine. Light enough. Not very cheap. It took a while to get to Argentina. The flashlight is built fine. Light enough. Not very cheap. It took a while to get to Argentina. The flashlight is built fine. Light enough. Not very cheap. ...
    Cons:
    The flashlight is built fine. Light enough. Not very cheap. It took a while to get to Argentina. The flashlight is built fine....
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Usefull

posted by tiagocampb on 11/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This flashlight is light and small, which makes it very usefull for camping. It comes in hand in an emergency. Very nice price/benefit ratio. It also seems that batteries will last a lot because of its low energy use.
    Cons:
    Light isn't very intense as I expected so I wouldn't count on it as a first choice flashlight. Rather, I will just use it as an...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very light

posted by carlosedulima on 05/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This product is fantastic and their price too. it clears a lot to be 14 LEDs and uses only 3 AAA batteries, has rubberized body, and the material is so fragile, I think it will last long execeto use all the time, which is the natural product has no shelf li...
    Cons:
    frankly speaking there is no way this bad product, but it could have come with plastic or nylon cape to save
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A super cheap flash light

posted by Ballistic on 03/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This flashlight is really one of the cheapest ones on the website. It's bright enough to see in the dark, but don't expect a huge distance or very wide spread. When you look at the pictures they tell you how it is.
    Cons:
    As I said, it's not a flashlight to shine over a large distance or to light up an entire room.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice flashlight

posted by blueknight74 on 02/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great little flashlight. I have the 9 led one (sku# 01255) and compared to that one, it doesn't give a lot more light. at least I cant see the difference. But the advantages of this one are: -wrist wrap actually fits your wrist -rubberized, so the flashl...
    Cons:
    hmm what can I say, it's a bit bigger than the 9-led one, but that isn't much of a problem. Probably the paint will wear off a...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great compact flashlight

posted by jacob300 on 11/30/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I thought my 1 LED flash light was bright; nothing compared to this daylight maker. ok, so its not super duper light up the whole football field bright, but what do you want for $4.23 AND FITS IN YOUR POCKET? Its bright, good center beam, which you don't u...
    Cons:
    Ok, so first I rated the Build quality as a 3 and that is my only fault with it. It came in a box with some dirt on the inside...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy little flashlight!

posted by thefezman on 07/15/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a very handy little light to have in the junk drawer, it's certainly bright enough for most activities in the dark, except maybe going for hikes in the forest, even then it'd be better than nothing! - AAA batteries are cheap and plentiful, good run...
    Cons:
    It's bright, but it's sure not a SSC P7 or anything. Would be nice if I could fit a C sized lithium battery in it!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections