Sort by:
14 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:578 (57%)
  • 4 Star:365 (36%)
  • 3 Star:71 (7%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Price=Quality

posted by SiLencer007 on 12/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Price is really nice for something as basic as this. Has a pretty nice range of sizes. Come with a box to store them in.
    Cons:
    The build quality of the screwdrivers is not really that great,but considering the price you can't complain. The box it comes ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great set in a shallow case

posted by sprinterz on 06/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very convenient set of tools, has all the sizes of screwdrivers I need and also in a very practical size - easy to carry around in a laptop bag or in a pocket. The screwdrivers are quite well made, the metal is good, the overall finish of each piece is grea...
    Cons:
    The casing could be better, looks very very cheap and doesn't close thoroughly every now and then.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A great little set Of screwdrivers, great for electronics

posted by pete7505 on 02/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This screwdriverset is just great! I use it my self to repair some stopwatches. But I Think it also will be great for other electronics like radios, rc Cars etc.
    Cons:
    The quality is ok, and a little plastic box witch is pratical for storing the screwdrivers so you dont throw Them away. I Think...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not essencial, but very useful

posted by IvanFerraro on 11/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - The set comes with a lot of screwdrivers - There are various types os scredrivers heads that fits to almost all your needs - Very precise, ideal for light electronics gadgets screws such as smartphones screws - The box keeps the screwdrivers protected
    Cons:
    - They are very precise tools, so, if you don't really have the need to use them, it will become useless. - The box is a little...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Screw this!

posted by Ted_Lens on 02/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - very complete, has all small Philips and standard small sizes you would need -the case is handy and pink
    Cons:
    - the steel used for these puppies is too soft, often my screws are very tight and because the metal of the screws is harder th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    High quality screwdrivers

posted by ngabor on 10/09/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The screwdrivers are well built. Useful for DIY small parts.
    Cons:
    The plastic box has the worst quality what I have ever seen. If you close the box all of your screwdrivers will not be in fixed...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great set, but throw out the case

posted by nAr1Nd3r on 09/30/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - The screwdrivers themself are amazing (Bought them to do repairs on old game consoles/electronic devices) - stainless steel looks appealing - great grip - very thing handles, so you can get in further in your electronics compared to other screwdrivers
    Cons:
    - I got a case which was similar to the design shown, but black in colour. However, it is also just as hideous and clunky as th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality for that price

posted by xachopin on 07/17/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Quality of the screwdrivers is guite good considering the price. - The outer part is metal, not cheap plastic. - A good starting set of screwdriver for precision work.
    Cons:
    - The plastic box is of bad quality. It does not close properly, and it doesn't stay closed ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent Price, Surprisingly good quality

posted by steve on 03/04/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The build quality of the screwdrivers is actually good. There is a nice grooving to hold onto and the tips are strong. The variety is very good as well.
    Cons:
    The cheap plastic box is worthless. If yours closes correctly, you're lucky. This wouldn't be a problem if I was storing these ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Complete set for precision work

posted by frills on 10/19/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Handy for precision work. Good selection covering a wide range of common sizes. Decent quality metal that doesn't wear easily. The drivers take magnetizing/demagnetizing from a block very quickly.
    Cons:
    Actually rather expensive for a cheap set of screwdrivers. The case is very cheap- all edges are burred and it does not close s...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections