DX  » Community » Reviews » Electronic Cigarette Refills Cartridges - Low Nicotine (20-Piece Pack)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    You get what you pay for

posted by brylbe on 04/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Cheapest refill cartridges in Dx.com - Easy to use - Different levels of nicotine - You get a box to keep them in place - Short delivering time
    Cons:
    - Weak body - I don't taste the mint really good - Hits your throat real bad
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Low price, low nicotine alternative for smokers

posted by nonel on 03/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Firstly, the price is very good. It's the cheapest alternative for smokers. Secondly, the plastic case is useful and strongly-built. Thirdly, it's easy to use and easy to dispose.
    Cons:
    I ordered many of these. In some of the cases, the refills tasted funny, so I threw them away. Also some of the cartridges woul...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Item

posted by clebersonan on 03/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent product for who wanna stop smoking, like my wife. Nice price comparison to real cigarette pack. Um ótimo produto para quem quer parar de fumar, como minha esposa. Ótimo preço comparando-se com um maço de cigarros real.
    Cons:
    The pack doesn't bring the information about the nicotine level, this is confusing when you order some packs with different nic...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good order

posted by thulapa on 08/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent product for who wanna stop smoking, like my grandfather. Nice price, because in brazil cost like as US$ 15.00. Um ótimo produto para quem quer parar de fumar, como meu avô. Ótimo preço, porque no brasil custa algo como R$ 30,00.
    Cons:
    Really nothing. Nada de ruim.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections