Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- small and compact, you wont notice it in your pocket
- looks really cool
- no liner lock but it wont close on you unless you want it to
- blade is short enough to legally carry in California
- has 2 areas to attach a lanyard or a keychain or something
- sturdy and tough. wont break if you drop it or throw it on the ground but i wouldnt want to try
- its a little too small but theres nothing that could fix that.
- this thing has no cons but i would like a bigger one
- perhaps dealextreme could make a bigger one because thatd be sick
get this thing its a small little knife and its totally worth it. its built nice and strong and wont break on you. you wont regret buying this.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.