DX  » Community » Reviews » EZ910 Strings Set (6-String Set)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:503 (50%)
  • 4 Star:503 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    string set

posted by Romano390 on 05/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I am extremly happy with these D'Addario strings. This string set is the real deal from D'Addario I'm using this set of strings for half a month now. They are really good. You can also bend the snares easily on the E, B & G strings, without thinking OO...
    Cons:
    NONE, It is cheaper to buy D'Addario strings here then im a normal store.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good strings

posted by Clericlaw on 05/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good strings, these have good sound and are at a cheap reasonable price. In comparision to retail they are much cheaper. They produce a loud sound which is also crisp and nice to listen to.
    Cons:
    -May be fake, I am not sure -Dull fast, and so loses sound quality and looks dirty
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fake D'addario strings -.-

posted by donutjacks on 01/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good for a beginner if you are switching from the strings that came with the guitar. Works for a backup. Good cheap and would do the trick. Came in the mail in less than two weeks in Canada which is really fast for free shipping from Hong Kong to Canada.
    Cons:
    Not real D'adadrio strings and string is poorly wound at the ball end. Not for a higher level guitar player.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good

posted by Ryubr on 05/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Very good Quality - Very clean and bright sound, like it so much - Price, on average half the rate found in my country - It's original D'Addario's strings
    Cons:
    Unfortunately it doesn't come with an additional "e" string for replacement, for when you get a little more rough.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best deal ever!

posted by angariot on 09/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's the real stuff! It's original D'Addario's strings, so it has all the quality you are expecting for. Full sound, bright, a capo you might use won't make that "stretch" sound of poor-quality. The tuning is quick and easy, even when using your e...
    Cons:
    Unfortunately it doesn't come with an additional "e" string for replacement, for when you get a little more rough.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    They are genuine D'addario's

posted by Floydian on 05/25/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    They are genuine D'addario's strings! I bought one of these, just to make sure and already ordered 3 more to stock. They have a great bright tune! They are way more cheap than I would pay on local stores. They last for a good time if you don't sweat a lot.
    Cons:
    They get rusty after a few weeks, but nothing that can compromise the overall quality.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections