DX  » Community » Reviews » Matte Frosted Screen Protector Guards Set for Iphone 4
Sort by:
65 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7851 (78%)
  • 4 Star:2214 (22%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect to protect screen

posted by backlash187 on 11/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Item is well packaged and arrived in good time. Matte screens greatly reduce the screen glare when light is reflected off phone. Item easily applied. Cleaning cloth included and useful to remove dirt from screen prior to fitting. Cheap.
    Cons:
    Possibly have larger quantities contained in each package. Also multiple cleaning cloths as they do not last that long
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good Frosted Screen protector

posted by thethomas on 10/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The screen protectors are of very good, they keep your screen from scratching. They are easy applied to your screen, without much bubbles. Even when they are few bubbles, they will go away after some time. Cheapest with good quality
    Cons:
    they get scratched more easily than an unprotected iphone screen, but that doesn't really matter, because can replace a screen ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product!

posted by fhelene on 09/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is easy to apply and it feels nice to touch it. It is also cheap! It stays on for a while. I had mine on for almost two months. I like the matte feeling it has.
    Cons:
    It reduces the quality of the screen a little bit. But you get used to it after using it. You may have to turn up the lights a ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product, just as described.

posted by Poppynor on 08/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It has a nice finish, and has a great touch over the screen. Relative easy to apply. Removes most reflections. You get some sort of tape thing to remove dust particles before you take it on, which is very handy if you cant take it all off with a cloth.
    Cons:
    Too big hole around the home button. Does drag the quality on the screen down quite a bit. You cant use the locked screen as a ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap!

posted by WildBoarKing on 07/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Made of good material, not easily scratched. Easy to stick on, if sticked using the correct method, air bubbles are not so obvious. Cheaper than any value shop or online shop of my area and country Smooth enough; finger slides over it easily
    Cons:
    none that i can think of. this is a good product
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not bad

posted by elplutoniano on 07/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very easy to put on... you can reapply if you make a mistake, just do not get fingerprints or dust on the backside.
    Cons:
    Reduces quality of retina display. Isn't really that bad and all these covers do it really. Trade off is too good though.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good price, but too blurry.

posted by gatoecheverria on 05/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to apply. Good material. No bubbles. No fingerprint stains. Really Cheap, in my country this cost, three times more.
    Cons:
    It blurs a lot. maybe I should have order a normal one, not a matte one. The feeling of the touch screen, it's different, at le...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good!

posted by nichrod on 05/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Awesome, easy to put on itl. It comes with a sticker to help you removing the dust, prevent to have bubles between the screen and the screen protector. Just be patient, rip a small part of the sticker tape, glue it in your finger and slowyly attact the scre...
    Cons:
    You lose a little of glare and brightness from the screen, due to be a matte screen protector, but if you probably know it othe...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect

posted by Andruxxa on 04/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very easy to apply. The cleaner and sticker supplied helped clean off the dirt before I applied the protector. It's slightly thicker than most other protectors. It does reduce glare significantly. No bubbles. It's the cheapest screen protector i found.
    Cons:
    Reduces quality of retina display. Isn't really that bad and all these covers do it really. Trade off is too good though.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Undeniable Cost-Benefit

posted by daniel88br on 04/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very cheap and does the same as the other expensive screen protectors in the market. I dropped a pair of scissors with the edge of the blade right on the screen of my Iphone. Result: Screen protector damaged, Iphone screen PERFECT. Highly recommended.
    Cons:
    Perhaps the fact there is only one sticker on the protectors. I was used to 2. Podem comprar, muito recomendado e não dev...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 7
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections