DX  » Community » Reviews » Matte Frosted Screen Protector Guards Set for Iphone 4
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Just PERFECT – Matte Frosted Screen Protector Guards Set for iPhone 4 Reviews

posted by yuriser on 08/31/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
-Very good quality -You don't get those annoying fingerprints in your screen -As it is frosted you won't be disturbed by the sun light reflecting in your screen -2 for the price of 1 (or half) -AWESOME price!!! -Amazing quality
Cons:
The only thing you may consider a cons is to apply it. You got to have a very accurate finger in order not to miss the spots(home button, front camera and speaker) Also, you loose a little quality from the retina display
Other:
If you want to keep yor iphone away from scratches, fingerprints and dust there is no better tool than this screen protector
Bottomline:
Despite of the little loss in quality (retina display) I think this is the best protector I ever tested(and I tested thousands recently). If you buy the same one but on a regular store you would probably pay four or five times this price. AND THIS ONE COMES IN DOUBLE! Plus the little cloth and the stick solved the little dust removal problem. I've been using this one for more than a month and still looks great!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections