Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9212 (92%)
  • 4 Star:81 (8%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Shock and Happyness

posted by RecyclerMan on 06/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Holds Picks. Attaches to Key ring or becomes key ring. My sample Stamped with “Gibson USA”. Colour Mine was a Cream, matches the Cream covering on My AMP. Fine soft supple leather, not hard like shoe soles.
    Cons:
    Initially was hoping for a black or dark brown, Got a cream one. I have opened it when taking out of pocket and it drops all pi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    a very useful guitar pick bag

posted by devilsred1 on 05/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The guitar pick bag is made of genuine leather, that is soft and flexible leather. It does'nt look cheap and looks fabulous ! The quality price is great.
    Cons:
    The onlyn cons i can think of is that we don't get to choose the color of the guitar pick bag. I got the brown color anyway and...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great genuine leather guitar pick bag

posted by csanna on 02/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The lines of the stitching are nice. It is good having the opportunity to use it as a key-holder. I like the color of the bag, really masculine, but it suits girls as well.
    Cons:
    It is easy to open it up, so the guitar pick can easily fall out from the bag, it is a danger only is we use it as a key-holder.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Genuine Leather Guitar Pick Bag

posted by roger52 on 12/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    realy nice material realy nicely made it smells like real Leather it can hold a couple of guitar picks. it has Great price and quality codider the price in a musique store. and the shipping is great it came verry fast in canada
    Cons:
    no cons for know the only thing would bee its abite softly made i would of made it a bite more ridgide
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great item, just ended up not using it.

posted by RHCProy on 12/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great price very good quality stores a good amount of picks. Says "Gibson USA" on the back, which isn't really a pro, but it definitely isn't a con.
    Cons:
    Imagined it a little bigger. Not really a con, but it just ended up sitting in my drawer. I didn't take it out with me since it...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Some were nice, some weren't

posted by pattyvdl on 12/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Extremely useful when you always lose your picks. Now you can carry them around on your keychain. It easily fits up to 7/10 picks (not the thick ones).
    Cons:
    I ordered two pieces. One of them was exactly like the one on the picture, black and nice quality. But the other one was brown ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent

posted by KbLuiZ on 12/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good, and compact. Useful and a important item, that you must have if you are a guitar player! It has the perfect size, and you can keep a lot of pick inside.
    Cons:
    I coudn't found any cons, only the delivery time, it's too long. It take more than one month to delivery to Brazil.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product

posted by vc2010 on 11/28/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Really good leather, and it got a Gibson stamp. It fits for a good quantity of guitar picks, I would say 5 more or less ( 1.0 mm)
    Cons:
    Leather could be more well cut and also more well sewed..mine came with some exposed lines. But anyway is good taking in mind t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Usefull and cheap

posted by israesteinmetz on 10/23/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - You can put more or less 10 picks inside. - Very good to carry with the keys. - Good material. - Very pratical. - You will never miss your picks again. - Play the guitar whatever you be.
    Cons:
    - once it was in my pocket and somehow i manage to pull it very fast and it opens inside and all the picks came out.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good Purchase

posted by Strahdvonzar on 03/18/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Its a lot nicer from what you see on the picture. It is small and can easily be carried around in your keys. It can hold up to 5-10 Picks (Depending on Size) and it is very comfortable to use.
    Cons:
    Except from the fact that you dont get the chance to pick a color this product has no cons. Even though it should be pointed ou...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections