posted by chicken409 on 06/28/2010
Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- pin number could be setted by urself, much easier to remember, and could be changed anytime u want
- its small and light, u can put it on ur bag and take it out anywhere u go, to protect ur things, without use extra strength
- come with instruction, so save a lot of time to research online for instructions when try to change the pin number
- its too wide for my locker, maybe mine is too narrow for this lock to fit in the slot
- at first it works ok, and after about few months later, its getting loose and loose and loose, like going to fall into pieces, and then i stoped using it
this is a good one if you are not planning to use it frequently for long term
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.