DX  » Community » Reviews » 200W Aquarium Fish Tank Explosion-Proof Glass Heater Heating Tube (220-240V)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1004 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product for what it costs

posted by addnod on 03/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -It has a very nice build quality -220W -It really does the job for a 40 gallons aquarium (tho here is a little hot) -I have it for almost 5 months and it is still working -I don't know about the real power consumption but overall my light bill didnt real...
    Cons:
    -The power cable could be a little longer -It isnt that accurate, but since I have one thermometer this isnt exactly an issue
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, cheap and very usefull

posted by romka82 on 01/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very easy to use, just put into aquarium according to instructions. Heat water very fast and keep it on same temperature. Automatically turned off when the temperature is on required level.
    Cons:
    Not very accurate thermostat - when I put it on 24 C it was more then 28C in aquarium (almost cooked my fish :) ). Take this at...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what it says. Packaging is a bit cheap but it's less than 8 bucks!

posted by klatt on 11/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    • It's dirt cheap compared to those at the pet stores. • It works perfectly.
    Cons:
    • The packaging is kind of cheap and the instructions aren't great but lets face it. It's ridiculously cheap and it's a ridicul...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product...

posted by Caynan on 12/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's a great heater for the tank, helps keep the right temperature for the proper development of the aquarium fish and plants. So far it has worked without any problems, seems to have a good construction and claims to be explosion-proof glass which if true ...
    Cons:
    I set the heater to keep the temperature at 28C but many times I see that he is on, but the thermometer appears a temperature o...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections