Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Genuine Araldite, one of the oldest brands of epoxy glue.
- Very strong
- Cures quickly (could be a con if you put it that way)
- Being an epoxy adhesive, withstands heat and various chemicals once cured (again, this could be a con if you want to remove the cured adhesive)
- Once cured, the adhesive is next to impossible to remove
- Could be easier to use. Other two component glues use a double syringe.
This stuff is genuine Araldite, it even says "Manufactured in England" on the packaging, which is a bit hard to believe, tho :P
This is an awesome deal! Araldite typically costs way more, being a well-known brand.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.