DX  » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth + Case Skin Cover Sticker for Iphone 4
Sort by:
29 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8324 (83%)
  • 4 Star:175 (17%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth

posted by epidemija on 06/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    After dealing with lousy screen protectors that never failed to tear and smudge, I was relieved when I found Gaurd's screen protectors. I've had mine on for about a week and already would never switch back to the different kinds of protectors I was using in...
    Cons:
    The guard appears "clearer" than other brands I've used. Easily applied (if) when you watch the youtube instruction v...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and strong screen protectors

posted by philipswong on 04/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Price is cheap but quality is surprisingly good. Didn't get any scratches after 2 months' of usage. Applying is typical like all other protectors which requires a real good clean and lots of patience. Re-applying is also easy, left a small finger print a...
    Cons:
    Size is a little bit off on the home button switch cut out but just a tiny bit off, less than 1mm. Doesn't bother me at all. ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Protect your screen!

posted by weissfhuderr on 04/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - At first sight it's a great protector It came with the cleaning cloth and a vinyl to clean the screen, before applying it. It wasn't that hard to correct apply totally transparent
    Cons:
    I'm using for about 3~4 months and there's some scratches and bubbles. I've putted on my pocket once and when I toked it off th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great protection!

posted by vanessaruas on 02/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It comes with 2 screen protectors in each pack. It also comes with a cleaning cloth for you to do the cleaning of your screen. I use the blue sticker to help with statics and clean the dust or fibers from the cloth.
    Cons:
    No cons for me. It's a great product.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One came faulty

posted by Ogulcan on 02/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I ordered 3 of these because these are probably the cheapest quality cover stickers on the market available. It serves well, you don't feel like there is a cover on the phone, but i know better ones on dealextreme.
    Cons:
    One of them come faulty, didnt fit the screen and the holes were misplaced. It wasn't a problem since i ordered 3. But you can ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good protector

posted by Gojdan on 01/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Just magnificent, no problems, sits perfectly od the screen, it' s not sticky, finger just glides troughout the surface. It comes with a big cloth and detailed instructions. They are east to place, doesn't require much of work or precision.
    Cons:
    No cons, it is absolutely perfect. Easy to put, no bubbles, large cleaning cloth...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best cheapest screen protector

posted by Stefvgl9123 on 01/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    *shining protector, not matt *cheap *sticks very good, for a very long time *fits perfectly
    Cons:
    *scratches do appear faster on these than on more expensive ones, but either way, you can buy 20 of these for that price.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great 2 screen protectors with cleaning cloth

posted by Noamsin2 on 12/30/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great 2 screen protectors with cleaning cloth Great 2 screen protectors with cleaning cloth Great 2 screen protectors with cleaning cloth Great 2 screen protectors with cleaning cloth Great 2 screen protectors with cleaning cloth Great 2 screen protectors w...
    Cons:
    no cons
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One of the best screenprotectors I used

posted by jenskanis on 11/21/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Definitely the best screenprotector I have used. The screenprotector comes with a handy cloth that can be used to remove dust from the phone before applying. It's very comfortable after applying for the finger and is durable as well. The screenprotector co...
    Cons:
    The appliance of the screenprotector is a real pain.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product!!

posted by bicalmeida on 11/19/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The quality really surprised me. I have mine for almost a year and it still looks perfect on my iPhone. Also, it's very cheap and comes with two screen protectors (what is great if you mess it up on your first try to apply it).
    Cons:
    It's a little tricky to apply, but so are all screen protectors I know. So, aside from that, no cons.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections