DX  » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth + Case Skin Cover Sticker for Iphone 4
Sort by:
31 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8125 (81%)
  • 4 Star:196 (19%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good screen protector. Protetor muito bom e barato

posted by holtz on 05/10/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    great screen protector comes a cloth to clean device before application. Easy to apply. Excellent price Shipping was very fast O protetor é bom e facil de ser aplicado e vem com um pano de limpeza. Preço excelente entrega foi super rápida
    Cons:
    get fingerprint easily . Deixa marcas de dedos facil mas normal para uma pelicula como esta.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good screen protector for iPhone 4/4s

posted by zimone76 on 04/22/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    easy to install, just make sure you have stick a screen protector before or else i would like to advice you to try cheaper ones before coming into this.. nevertheless
    Cons:
    Bubbles may form, but can be removed. Comes with cuts outs for speaker and front camera, which may be tricky to remove...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth

posted by epidemija on 06/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    After dealing with lousy screen protectors that never failed to tear and smudge, I was relieved when I found Gaurd's screen protectors. I've had mine on for about a week and already would never switch back to the different kinds of protectors I was using in...
    Cons:
    The guard appears "clearer" than other brands I've used. Easily applied (if) when you watch the youtube instruction v...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and strong screen protectors

posted by philipswong on 04/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Price is cheap but quality is surprisingly good. Didn't get any scratches after 2 months' of usage. Applying is typical like all other protectors which requires a real good clean and lots of patience. Re-applying is also easy, left a small finger print a...
    Cons:
    Size is a little bit off on the home button switch cut out but just a tiny bit off, less than 1mm. Doesn't bother me at all. ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Protect your screen!

posted by weissfhuderr on 04/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - At first sight it's a great protector It came with the cleaning cloth and a vinyl to clean the screen, before applying it. It wasn't that hard to correct apply totally transparent
    Cons:
    I'm using for about 3~4 months and there's some scratches and bubbles. I've putted on my pocket once and when I toked it off th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great protection!

posted by vanessaruas on 02/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It comes with 2 screen protectors in each pack. It also comes with a cleaning cloth for you to do the cleaning of your screen. I use the blue sticker to help with statics and clean the dust or fibers from the cloth.
    Cons:
    No cons for me. It's a great product.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One came faulty

posted by Ogulcan on 02/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I ordered 3 of these because these are probably the cheapest quality cover stickers on the market available. It serves well, you don't feel like there is a cover on the phone, but i know better ones on dealextreme.
    Cons:
    One of them come faulty, didnt fit the screen and the holes were misplaced. It wasn't a problem since i ordered 3. But you can ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good protector

posted by Gojdan on 01/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Just magnificent, no problems, sits perfectly od the screen, it' s not sticky, finger just glides troughout the surface. It comes with a big cloth and detailed instructions. They are east to place, doesn't require much of work or precision.
    Cons:
    No cons, it is absolutely perfect. Easy to put, no bubbles, large cleaning cloth...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best cheapest screen protector

posted by Stefvgl9123 on 01/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    *shining protector, not matt *cheap *sticks very good, for a very long time *fits perfectly
    Cons:
    *scratches do appear faster on these than on more expensive ones, but either way, you can buy 20 of these for that price.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great 2 screen protectors with cleaning cloth

posted by Noamsin2 on 12/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great 2 screen protectors with cleaning cloth Great 2 screen protectors with cleaning cloth Great 2 screen protectors with cleaning cloth Great 2 screen protectors with cleaning cloth Great 2 screen protectors with cleaning cloth Great 2 screen protectors w...
    Cons:
    no cons
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections