DX  » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth + Case Skin Cover Sticker for Iphone 4
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
One of the better quality screen protectors – Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth + Case Skin Cover Sticker for iPhone 4 Reviews

posted by nitant on 09/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
This is really a gem of screen protectors. It is really hard to find something thats of such good quality for this cheap. -You get 2 screen protectors. -A nice big cleaning cloth, that can be used to clean just about anything, like my MacBook -A electro static screen cleaner. -Before putting the protector on, your supposed to clean your screen properly, and then put the blue sticker on your screen. -This will ensure that all the remaining dirt particles etc stick to the blue sticker -Now you can put the screen protector on, knowing that no dust particles can ruin your application
Cons:
None really
Other:
Bottomline:
Really great protector, well worth the money. I wish it came for the back of the iPhone too. Doesnot get scratched that fast, even after a month of heavy usage, mine is mostly scratch free.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections