Good value – Professional Lightweight Universal Retractable Tripod for SLR/Digital Camera (155CM-Full Length) Reviews
posted by shawnsavio on 08/31/2012
Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Relatively lightweight
- locking mechanism for the legs is easy to operate
- good height (I'm 5'11 and the camera viewfinder is almost at eye level when the tripod is fully extended)
- hook for extra weight
- quite inexpensive for a ball head tripod.
- not sure about the longevity of the 'twist to lock/unlock' mechanism on the individual tripod leg sections.
- build quality is slightly below average
Overall I would say this is good value for money. Hoping that it would have been a bit lighter, but this is definitely not a dealbreaker. Would have been nice to have the level on the ballhead mount rather than on the body.
Given the price, I dont see how you could go wrong. Have not done a trip with this tripod yet, so cannot comment on how easy it is to travel with.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.