DX  » Community » Reviews » 1.3" LCD Security Carbon Monoxide Alarm (85db/3*AA)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:835 (83%)
  • 4 Star:171 (17%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fast Shipping, Safe Ship

posted by leewanhwee on 11/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Fast shipping to South Korea have been Products were also shipped safely. A simple design, using general-purpose batteries, solid volume, large LCD
    Cons:
    Takes longer delivery time and want you to write on the package I hope a little bit more nervous.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good buy

posted by morgoth12 on 06/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Simple to use, one button for testing or checking CO level. The alarm is very loud, device comes with good instructions, and has good diagnostic measures (led lights tells you, if there is alarm, if device is working properly, if battery is low,...). Very ...
    Cons:
    the CO threshold cannot be adjusted. Alarm cannot be turned off (can be annoying for neighbours, since I often have an alarm du...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    must have stuff

posted by sirmutlu on 01/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is a must-have device in hotels, bathrooms and any place where CO gas may occur. So I believe this device can save lives. I placed it on my ceiling and It warned me a few times that there is little CO gas in the room and I opened the windows.
    Cons:
    I couldnt find any cons. Sorry :) But I think the alarm is sometime annoying. well this is not a con because this is what it mu...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A must have tool in your home!

posted by bosi75 on 05/09/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This security tool is a must have in your home. it works and warns you when the gas leakage occurs. I tested it, and the alarm on this security tool is loud and I mean really LOUD! Comes with a good English manual, explaining how to use it, where the best p...
    Cons:
    Really no cons on this product..........
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Everyone should have it

posted by Guffo on 01/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Clear English instruction, feels solid, everything seems to work, this item could save your life so everyone should have it! The instruction even tells you what to do in case an incident occurs. Price is great if you compare it to local stores, the finish o...
    Cons:
    None really about the product, you must buy some batteries separately like the add says.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Seems to work

posted by Chem010 on 04/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Like the title says, it seems to work. Now I can't really test it, sure I could hold it over a fire, but I don't want to because the alarm on this thing is loud and I mean really LOUD! Comes with a good English manual, explaining how to use it, where the b...
    Cons:
    It is f'ing loud! But I guess that's not really a con is it.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections