DX  » Community » Reviews » GPS/GSM Tracker for Motorcycle/Vehicle (850/900/1800/1900MHz)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
COmplete tracking system – GPS/GSM Tracker for Motorcycle/Vehicle (850/900/1800/1900MHz) Reviews

posted by ivanyto on 08/17/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Im really surprised by this product. Is small like a celular (you could put it easly on any site). It comes with an internal battery (similar to the cell phones) and it gives you 2 or 3 dais of tracking you out any other energi requeriment. YOu could set many options like: follow (it send you the possition every XX mins) or SMS (It only gives the position once you send a SMS to the cell number), You coud cut energi (or anithing that you want to cut with a rele), It comes with a SOS control to put on your vehicule (it send a SMS to 3 numbers that you set if the buton is pressed)
Cons:
Not for now.
Other:
You could use it on a motorccle, on a car, on a box (to follow a charge) on a truck... on yourself if you are going to be on a hard place. Or you could use it with and old man to see where is he and using the sos you could know if he needs help and where is he all that he need to know if that if there is any problem he have to touch a boton... How it works? You send SMS with code and password (to avoid anyone find your position) You could change the password. The only that this product needs to work is a cell phone card. I use it on argentina with a movistar pre paid line and it works perfect. Also I dont need to have charge all the time, if there is any problem, i could make a "credit charge" and use it... so you could have this product working for many months with a very low cost.
Bottomline:
Great product. Im going to buy another for mi car. You could tracking anything whit this product for a very low cost.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections