DX  » Community » Reviews » 3W Immersible Submersible Filtration Pump (220~240V/50Hz)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:707 (70%)
  • 4 Star:303 (30%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    definitely worth the prize

posted by effeesse on 04/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    great price. it does what expected without a problem. fairly silent, its noise can be heard in a silent room, but it doesn't bother anyway. Plastic's quality is pretty good, especially considering the price.
    Cons:
    well, i can't say it's a piece of art, it's definitely ugly to see. it's a black brick with a thick black cord. a transparent c...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buen filtro

posted by diemdp on 03/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Buena calidad por el valor Fácil de armar solo mirar las fotos Bueno para una pecera chica Deja el agua de una pecera en una hora mucho mas limpia y aireada el agua.
    Cons:
    El material no es de lo mejor La capacidad de bombeo es poca para una pecera mediana Trae solo un filtro
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value for the money.

posted by janwesik on 03/01/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    A very quiet waterpump, small in size, works also good with an intermittent timer set on and off in intervals. The water filter is 70 % of the size, so without the filter the pump is really tiny, fitting for many applications where filtration is not needed.
    Cons:
    The electrical cord could have been a little longer, but an extension cord will solve that problem.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice,cheap. work

posted by lazycroat on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I have small tank (25 l) and this pump is just made for me ,low noise , no vibration and looks like good quality work in my tank about 20 days so its good purchase for me so far . Fast delivery Unharmed conditions and package
    Cons:
    It has no user manual and I have problem to start pump first time but now works fine.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small, handy and versatile pump

posted by lajoswinkler on 01/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    One of the things people immediately notice is how quiet this pump is. When underwater, there's hardly any buzzing sound, and it's low frequency. 200 L/h means it can fill a 2 dcl glass in a matter of seconds, yet it doesn't give a violent stream which woul...
    Cons:
    Sometimes it does take ten or more seconds to start the flow, especially if there's some air in the system. It's because of the...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Affordable Price.. Love It!!

posted by VikingMerchant on 12/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality very good product with affordable price could not find anywhere in Denmark for this low price.
    Cons:
    Easy to use and install with user manual just plug and play. Good conditions package
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Designed for small tanks

posted by Coto777 on 09/26/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It appears to be designed for small tank and aquariums, because the size is really small and do they work. It almost not noise and very low consuption rate.
    Cons:
    mine dosent come with the venturi pipe as shown in the pictures, but see another shippings that include, so dont attempt to use...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good choice

posted by Karramak on 10/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I was impatiently waitting for this pump because all similar water pumps cost double this price.Once I managed to install it I was really surprised by the performance. Its really quiet and the water was cleared within few days completely. I am running it f...
    Cons:
    Would be good if there is any manual attached.If there was no video from other user I could not be certain that this pump can a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Deal

posted by geri303 on 05/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Easy to use and install. Just plug and play :D. Price is good, this town this price is: ~13$ I bought for my turtle. No sound, no vibration. You can make rain :D. Filtering is good, works correctly.
    Cons:
    The plug cable isn't long.... Only 90cm not 110cm... It has no user manual, only safety warnings... nothing special.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Gadget - Low Price

posted by lmtfsji on 02/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Easy tu install and use, if you have some expertise. Affordable price. The quality is a bit more than expected at this price. It doesn't make any sound!!
    Cons:
    It has no user manual, or installation guide, I had to guess how to install it. It doesn´t pump air, just the filtering, altho...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections