DX  » Community » Reviews » Meizu M9 3.5" Touch Screen 1GHz S5PC110 Android 2.2 GSM/WCDMA Cell Phone w/WiFi/GPS
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Very nice smartphone – Meizu M9 3.5" Touch Screen 1GHz S5PC110 Android 2.2 GSM/WCDMA Cell Phone w/WiFi/GPS Reviews

posted by AndiBcool on 11/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Great build quality, even better then some big brand phone. Its very fast and fluid. Has the great and beautyfull Flyme GUI from Meizu, witch is a lot better and cleaned up than stock Android. Works very well with the right Firmware. Has a SD slot to increase space up to 32 GB. You can use Android 2.2, 2.3 or 4.0 on it directly from Meizu. A lot of updates come from meizu still for the M9. Has Gorilla Glass.
Cons:
The only cons i could think of is that this phone is now nearly 2 years old. Its still very good for most of the things you want to do with a smartphone. It only supports Chinese and English language, however with more local you can set apps to the language that is needed. This phone will go out of production in December.
Other:
The M9 is still a very nice phone, but the price is already a bit to high for a 2 year old smartphone. If you look around you might get a Meizu MX for the same amount of money. Getting replacement parts will get harder when this phone goes out of production.
Bottomline:
I dont regret i bought me this phone last year. Its still has and does all i really need. If you can get it cheap somewhere its a good buy.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections