DX  » Community » Reviews » Cute Shape PP Plastic Boiled Egg Rice Mold Food Maker (Pair/Shape Assorted)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:332 (33%)
  • 4 Star:674 (67%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good little gadget

posted by mcveinot on 03/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is cool to be able to mold eggs into different shapes and to make cute little rice balls. Very easy to use. Small and cute, very appealing, especially for children (and grownups too ;) ).
    Cons:
    You do not get to choose the ones that you want.. I would much rather be able to choose (even though I got two I liked).
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Loevely egg mold

posted by Paulitayo on 02/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Is a creative and funny way to prepare your hard-boiled eggs. It’s ideal for kid lunches. Pretty to decorate your dishes. I love it!
    Cons:
    It isn’t easy to use. If eggs aren’t to big can’t fill all the mold and can´t take a good shape. You must use big eggs onl...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    i love these!

posted by latte_32 on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    After you learn how to use these, by following the instructions provided by other reviewers, you'll get perfect eggs each time!
    Cons:
    I got the shapes that I wanted least, because you can't choose which ones to order.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Liked them

posted by tviska on 12/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Simple to use. - The result unexpectedly good. - No matter how you put the egg in the mold, the yolk is still in the middle - it looks nice if you cut the egg in half (as I received the star and the heart, the form is clear even after cutting the egg). -...
    Cons:
    - Got the molds I wanted the least (heart and star), it would be good to be able to choose (I would have chosen bunny and teddy...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice!

posted by VSByte on 12/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works good! Better then I expected! Looks really nice and cute. I though you had to eat cold eggs if you use these, but that is not the case: you can get them out of the mold when they're a little warm.
    Cons:
    I got the bear and bunny. This is not really a con, but it would be nice if you can choose your own figures. Also the clips fee...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    egg molds for shaping boiled eggs

posted by maybe on 02/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    * it's exactly what you would expect as egg molds * good heavy quality * closes tight, should last long * easy to use
    Cons:
    * only 3 different pairs that chips assorted * it's not really useful, it's more for fun and for entertaining children * box sa...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections