DX  » Community » Reviews » H.264 720P Wide Angle 6-LED Night Viewing Digital Car DVR Camcorder w/ Mini USB/SD/HDMI (2.5" LCD)
Sort by:
89 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6457 (64%)
  • 4 Star:3430 (34%)
  • 3 Star:11 (1%)
  • 2 Star:11 (1%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

99% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Its exactly what you need

posted by Gullinko on 02/25/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    PRICE!!! Cost-benefit ratio is also really great, what is more importatnt than the price. The quality of the video during the day is great in the night not as great as during the day for you can actually see and use the material so for this price category ...
    Cons:
    - you have to unscrew it when you want to deinstall it, could have been conceived better
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good Price-Quality Ratio

posted by maxdule on 01/26/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * video quality * ease of use * solid battery life (without charging) * SD card up to 32GB
    Cons:
    * menu not very user-friendly (but once options set probably rarely accessed afterwards) * low video quality at night
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent camera while in well illuminated places

posted by DWilches on 11/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * This camera records video with high quality * The camera erases old videos when it needs more room for new ones * You can turn on/off voice recording * You can configure video quality easily * You can configure video-chunks length easily
    Cons:
    * Menu navigation is counter-intuitive, the buttons don't do the action one would expect. * At night it is almost useless for p...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and affordable

posted by JesperTomas on 11/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I'm surprised over this camera. For just over 50 dollar you get a reliable, easy to use and fast camera. It has a good menu, with the ability to apply/ change settings such as motion detector, FPS, resolution and so on. The equipped suction cup have never f...
    Cons:
    Quality is not so good during nighttime. It's impossible to see the LED indicating recording status. (And why is it not red?) T...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for recording your path !

posted by SuperCelso on 10/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great image quality. It works as spected. It automatically start recording and stop when power goes down. The display has a little delay from the real image, but a resonable quality and turn 180 degrees. The windy is good. Good price too. The cable of powe...
    Cons:
    Image at night is a little bit dark and has noise, and IR LEDs are useless.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice car cam, my first

posted by nwonknu on 09/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well this is my first car camcorder and so far it works great, had been more than a month and still working good. It auto-starts when you on the engine and off when you cease. Can toggle a few settings but basically it already has 99% as a necessity for you...
    Cons:
    First shipment was dead-on-arrival so I had a RMA and got a 2nd brand new piece, with a refund on my RMA shipment. This is abso...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great quality/price ratio

posted by Rpsvk on 08/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Well, I must say that this is my first car camcorder, so I have nothing to compare with. But it seems a straight forward gadget. All works well. Quality of the video is very very good. I have used 32Gb card and it works well.
    Cons:
    It looks like you have to switch off movement sensor while on move. Otherwise your video might have some breaks. Menu is simpl...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by adlaws on 08/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Attaches simply and very firmly to my windscreen with the provided suction cup mount and sits just under the rear view mirror - I hardly even notice it's there. - When powered by the cigarette lighter adapter, it automatically turns itself on when the ign...
    Cons:
    - While the image quality is very decent, the colours seem a bit off; kind of green/purple tinges. Doesn't bother me particular...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well

posted by cousineau on 08/22/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I just ordered a new one because my old one has worked out so well. It comes on when you start the car, shuts off after, and records without you thinking about a thing. Picture seems good. You can turn audio recording off if you swear a lot and don't wan...
    Cons:
    I've had it freeze up twice in about six months. It plays a little tune when it starts up, so if you don't hear that you know ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Short review of the HD DVR

posted by JohnTRN on 08/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice size unit. Relatively easy to use. Mount works well. Comes with 12V power and USB cables.
    Cons:
    Don't count on quality images with night-time driving. Check out my YouTube video @ http://youtu.be/ep4PG_0vQtA . Vibration/cha...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 9
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections