DX  » Community » Reviews » H.264 720P Wide Angle 6-LED Night Viewing Digital Car DVR Camcorder w/ Mini USB/SD/HDMI (2.5" LCD)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Excellent DVR – H.264 720P Wide Angle 6-LED Night Viewing Digital Car DVR Camcorder w/ Mini USB/SD/HDMI (2.5" LCD) Reviews

posted by eartstorm on 05/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
- Fixing, well kept on the glass
- Easy installation, even a child will understand
- Excellent menu, you can operate all functions without a PC
- Availability of the rotary screen, you can watch the video in the car, it is easy to set up the camera to the desired position.
- Excellent video quality day
- Ability to choose the recording time
- Very long cord, I think th
Cons:
- Not very good video quality at night (long distance). If you shoot at a distance of 3 meters - infrared LEDs illuminate well.
- In my copy on each roller are audible clicks at intervals of about 2 clicks per second. I think this is connected with the scheme of supply and guess it's just in my copy. But they absolutely do not interfere with recording
Other:
For the money - it's a great thing. The only thing that needs to be improved - is mounting. At the end, I'd like to ball mount, it was convenient to turn to the side window when a policeman stops.
Bottomline:
I recommend to all!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections