Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
1. 720p is real (no interpolations)
2. 120 deg angle is true
3. rotating screen size is enough for watching recorded stuff on it
4. menu is simple to operate in it
5. control buttons are really useful and intelligibly informs user with it's lights
6. so much options for recording - more than I need :)
7. the power cord is long enough - easy to stretch
1. the mounting holder is terrible to use it:
- bolt for screw-thread is fixed so you need to rotate the dvr itself
- btw, i got defective screw-thread on camera, it's gets screwed crookedly and i have to apply a force to fix it
- you can't twist device to the left or to the right (but only on screw)
2. the cover of hdmi/usb makes a noise on recording (crackle) while driving.
Despite these shortcomings I think that device is really good and useful for it's money, but it would be nice to have a carrying case for a camera.
I like it. That's my honored recommendation for buying this camcorder.
With regards, Stanislav.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.