DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy I9000 - Black
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:676 (67%)
  • 4 Star:333 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's really great product for low price!

posted by Azoth87 on 08/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The material on the outside is good looking and strong. The material on the inside is somewhat leatherlike and can also been used to clean the screen. The part that holds the phone is also quite strong, I've dropped the phone to the floor couple of times an...
    Cons:
    I haven't foud any cons so far. The only thing that might be a problem later is the seams. I'm afraid that they'll wont last fo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good quality, looking good, Great value.

posted by maorbox on 02/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It looks very nice, black leather with diagonal stripes.The case is firm and protect the phone very good. Fits perfectly to the phone, the plastic holder, in wich the phone clicks is really well built. Powerfull magnet holds the case closed. Very cheap for ...
    Cons:
    None found. i'm using it almost two months and like it.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Protective PU Leather Case - nice Item easy to use

posted by YossiGo on 10/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The Protective PU Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy I9000 is a nice case that fit like a glove, it closes by a magnet which is cool. The order came very fast.
    Cons:
    the only thing that i found is that it is hadr to take out the phone from the case - which could be good to if - means that the...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Case

posted by butt002 on 12/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice build quality Magnet on top works very well shock and water ressistent tight fit does not fall out good stitching good price fast shipping to the netherlands scratch proof Nice-looking and really cheap case. Closes with a magnet. Stylish black color....
    Cons:
    Hard to get out not completely sealed not water proof you cannot listen to music and use this case at the same time SMELLS AWF...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    PU Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy I9000 - Black

posted by Cebudukas on 12/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    That is a good looking protective case for phone. Looks like well build, phone fit perfect, case looks sturdy, magnet has enought power to hold the case slosed. Phone sits tight in its place.
    Cons:
    Phone usage is a bit less comfy with this case, but you can get used to it. Magnet holder is in the way of usb and 3.5 headphon...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ok

posted by sokasa on 07/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice-looking and really cheap case. Closes with a magnet. Stylish black color. Easy to use, great front cover!
    Cons:
    SMELLS AWFUL! Tried to wipe it, kept it outside over night, but it still smells. I was going to give it to my friend as my Gala...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product

posted by joalmi on 07/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is cheap and looks nice. The magnet is good to close the case.
    Cons:
    Does not fit the Samsung Galaxy S that is sold in Brazil (with TV), this model is thicker that the regular Galaxy S. The model ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good value

posted by AriMc on 05/06/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Overall this is a very good product. The phone snaps in very well into the plastic frame and all the buttons are still well accessible through the holes. The holes on the back fit perfectly making the camera and loudspeaker operable. The front and back of t...
    Cons:
    The locking strap on top of the case partly blocks both the micro-USB and earphone/microphone connectors so you can not use tho...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    sturdy and rough, great for use!

posted by elcaminoss396 on 03/27/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    this product really is a super solution to protect my galaxy. the plastic holder, in wich the phone clicks is really well build, and the price in comparisasion to the local dealers in town here, is unbelievable.. never thought to buy such a great product f...
    Cons:
    maybe the original buttons on the phone lie a little deep in the housing of this case, but for me that is not a big problem.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections