DX  » Community » Reviews » Wooden Decorative Desktop Clock - Green LED Light Display (4*AAA)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:503 (50%)
  • 4 Star:503 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Unusual, fun, comfortable

posted by kosgor on 05/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The small size, stylish look, the ability to work through usb and batteries, neat package, the bright lights of numbers (clearly visible even in the dark), ease of setup and installation time
    Cons:
    Small buttons to adjust the date and temperature, non-standard connector for an external power supply, the lack of an external ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by virtual89 on 02/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works perfectly and is very useful! As luck would have invented it, I'm just fine and is comfortable in fact since I have it I find the daily life. Large numbers and always reliable, thanks to its four batteries carry it everywhere in every room and in e...
    Cons:
    Maybe at night lights too. There are no other negative points because this watch is really the top. Numbers that are too shiny,...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    stylish

posted by artemds on 12/17/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Original form. Look great on a dark table. Attracts attention. The figures are bright and clear (clearer than the photographs of the goods). Two modes: constant burning and show on request.
    Cons:
    Not carefully assembled from the rear wall. Not immediately clear how the display is activated, and how to switch between modes...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good clock

posted by selivandr on 11/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Small, bright, nice looking. Ideally fits my furniture style. I would buy 2 pieces: one for clock and another for temperature...
    Cons:
    Makes the not loud noise while on batteries. This may drain a battery. The sound of up and down buttons is too loud and unable...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great clock

posted by gleisoncs on 04/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The numbers are too clearly visible at night The set function is super easy The manual was in English The product works fine. This is a great product I'm completly satisfied so far
    Cons:
    Consumes too much battery Necessary to use USB instead of battery because consumption Couldn't fix the time if I could, it sw...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Visually pleasing, great value

posted by hsalonen on 03/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The temperature is correct and adjusts fast The numbers are bright and clearly visible (actually MUCH clearer than in the picture - it looks a little worn out there, but these are really bright!) The wooden finish is very stylish and quite nice The adjus...
    Cons:
    The number brightness cannot be adjusted (these are BRIGHT) Could be bigger The display goes between temperature and time, it...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections